Canon [G9X] Powershot Camera Black
Pairing a sleek form factor with a large image sensor, the black PowerShot G9 X from Canon is a pocketable compact camera featuring a 20.2MP 1" High-Sensitivity CMOS sensor and DIGIC 6 image processor. The sensor and processor combine to form the Canon HS SYSTEM for clean, clear image quality, sensitivity to ISO 12800, continuous shooting up to 6 fps and full HD 1080p/60 movie recording. A wide-angle to portrait-length 3x zoom lens offers a 28-80mm equivalent focal length and Intelligent IS helps to minimize the appearance of camera shake for sharper handheld shooting in difficult lighting conditions. While slim in size, the G9 X is also characterized by a range of physical controls, a large 3.0" 1.04m-dot touchscreen LCD monitor, and built-in Wi-Fi with NFC for wireless image sharing and remote camera control with smartphones and tablets.
20.2MP 1" CMOS Sensor and DIGIC 6 Processor
A large 20.2MP 1" High-Sensitivity CMOS sensor and DIGIC 6 image processor combine to create the Canon HS SYSTEM, which offers enhanced low-light performance with reduced image noise, as well as a top sensitivity of ISO 12800. The sensor and processor also benefit performance speeds throughout the camera, including a top 6 fps shooting rate in one-shot AF or 4.3 fps with continuous AF. The physically large sensor and advanced processing techniques also contribute to rich image quality that is well-suited to printing applications.
3x Optical Zoom Lens
The versatile 3x optical zoom lens covers a wide-angle to portrait-length 28-80mm equivalent focal length range, and features an f/2-4.9 maximum aperture along with Intelligent IS image stabilization to benefit handheld shooting in difficult lighting conditions.
Utilizing the unique Intelligent IS image stabilization system, this camera compensates for a variety of types of camera shake by analyzing different movement types and applying specific settings to produce the sharpest imagery and smoothest movies:
- Normal IS: Corrects for a wide variety of camera movement types when shooting stills.
- Panning IS: Intended for use when making tracking shots, this setting ensures that IS will not interfere with desired lateral camera movements.
- Macro (Hybrid) IS: Used for both stills and video recording, this setting corrects for shift-type camera shake that is common when photographing close-up subjects. It also compensates for motion blur associated with recording video while walking.
- Tripod: Image stabilization is deactivated when shooting stills atop a tripod.
- Dynamic IS: This setting is effective when recording video using wider focal lengths and simultaneously walking or moving.
- Powered IS: Ideally suited for shooting video with telephoto focal lengths, this mode compensates for the camera movements that become more apparent with greater zoom magnifications.
- Active Tripod IS: Unlike the stills tripod mode, this video-specific tripod mode compensates for slight amounts of shake that can be caused when recording movies from a tripod.
Body Design and Built-In Wi-Fi
- For live view monitoring and image playback, a 3.0" LCD screen is available and features a touchscreen design for intuitive settings control and menu navigation.
- A physical control ring permits easily accessible, direct control over various shooting settings as well as manual focus control.
- The pocket-sized form factor is ideal for carrying with you at all times.
- Customizable menus let you prioritize your most oft-used settings for faster, easier access.
Full HD Video Recording
In addition to stills shooting, full HD 1080p video recording is possible in multiple frame rates, including 60, 30, and 24 fps. Movies are saved in the MP4 format and an HDMI port permits direct, high definition playback and live monitoring on external screens. Audio quality has been enhanced thanks to a wider dynamic range and better signal-to-noise ratio and for greater control during recording, access to manual exposure modes is available. Additionally, focus peaking can be used for faster, more intuitive manual focusing.
20.2 Megapixel*, 1.0-inch CMOS (sensor aspect ratio: 3:2)
Approx. 20.9 Megapixels
Focal Length : 10.2 (W) - 30.6 (T) mm (35mm film equivalent: 28-84mm)
Optical Zoom : Approx. 3x
Digital Zoom : Approx. 4x
Focusing Range :
Auto/Manual: 2.0 in. (5cm) - infinity (W), 1.1 ft. (35cm) - infinity (T)
Normal: 2.0 in. (5cm) - infinity (W), 1.1 ft. (35cm) - infinity (T)
Macro: 2.0 in. - 1.6 ft. (5-50cm) (W)
3.0-type TFT color liquid crystal
Approx. 1.04 million dots
|Camera Type||Power Shot|
|Camera Feature||Display Screen, Optical Zoom, WIFI|
|MegaPixel||More Than 16 Megapixel|
|Camera Screen Size||3 Inches - 3.9 Inches|
|Optical Zoom||4X - 6X|
|Battery Type||Rechargeable Li-ion Battery|
|Delivery Time||3 To 5 Days|