To charge ERA, connect the headset to the micro-USB charging cable included in the package, and then plug directly into a USB port on a computer. The LED ring pulses red while charging and glows solid white once charging is complete. A wall adapter is not provided with the headset, but the included charging cable can be used with a standard USB-AC wall plug. Please note: we do not recommend charging Jawbone products through USB hubs or 3rd party car chargers. Total talk time: on a full battery, ERA provides 4 hours of talk time or up to 4 days of standby time. Time to full charge by USB: takes approximately 60 minutes to fully charge through a USB port, but is partially charged after 30 minutes. Package Content: ERA headset6" micro USB cable4 earbuds (3R/1L)quick start guidewarranty Battery life displayed on compatible devices with the Jawbone App Single multi-function button answer/ end call/ reject/ swap Last number redial, Voice Dial Wireless range at least 33 feet (10m) Supports Enhanced Data Rate (EDR) Height 0.80 Width 0.50 Depth 1.80 Weight 0.21 Color Silver Operating System Batteries Included Batteries Required Number of Batteries Battery Type Language English Assembly Required
- The smallest, lightest headset Jawbone has ever created at less than 2 inches long and weighing in at just 0.2 oz.
- 4 hours of talk time, or up to 10 hours with charging case
- NoiseAssassin 4.0 detects when you are speaking to eliminate background noise
- Advanced ear fittings feature a new design that uses the natural contour of the ear to create a secure fit
- ERA's built in locator and Jawbone App ensure you'll never lose it. In order for the unit to work,
- the Bluetooth name should be displayed and found on the other device as well. If the units do not pair,
- then the unit is due for a charge.The battery needs to be replaced after a few years.
|Compatible Phone Models||No|
|Delivery Time||1 To 3 Days|
|Brands||Era By Jawbone|