Tamron [A007S] SP 24-70mm f/2.8 Di USD Compatible With Sony
The 24-70mm lens uses specialized high-grade glass in the three LD elements, three Glass Molded Aspherical Lenses, one Hybrid Aspherical Lens and two XR (Extra Refractive Index) glasses, for excellent image quality. Using a rounded 9-blade diaphragm, the lens delivers fine bokeh--the out-of-focus area in a photo. Moisture-resistant construction helps protect the lens from any water that comes near it.
- Uses specialized high-grade glass in the three LD elements, three Glass Molded Aspherical Lenses, one Hybrid Aspherical Lens and two XR (Extra Refractive Index) glasses, delivering top-of-the-class quality images suited to this high-grade lens. Using a rounded diaphragm, the lens achieves gorgeous blur effects.
- Features USD (Ultrasonic Silent Drive) to power a speedy AF drive together with a continuous manual mechanism.
- This high-speed standard zoom lens has a wide-end focal length of 24mm that expands the photographic area.
- The lens adopts the latest optical design USD (Ultrasonic Silent Drive) in a lighter and more compact package.
- Moisture-resistant construction helps prevent water from penetrating the lens.
- In the ultrasonic motor, a piezoelectric element arranged in a ring formation generates ultrasonic vibrations in a metallic ring stator, and the vibration energy is used to rotate a metallic ring rotor that is attached to the stator. The rotation energy is in turn transferred from the metallic ring rotor to operate the focus lens.
|Filter Thread||Front: 82 mm|
|Dimensions (DxL)||Approx. 3.5 x 4.6" (8.89 x 11.68 cm)|
|Weight||29.1 oz (825 g)|
|Camera Type||Optical Zoom|
|Focal Length||24mm - 70mm|
|Delivery Time||3 To 5 Days|