Tokina AT-X11-20 F2.8 PRO DX For Canon
Benefitting the usability, a one-touch focusing clutch permits quick switching between autofocus and manual focus modes, and an internal focusing design maintains the overall length of the lens during use. The medium-torque focusing ring further benefits precise handling by allowing for refined control when manually focusing. Additionally, this lens sees the incorporation of a nine-blade diaphragm, which contributes to a pleasing out-of-focus quality when employing shallow depth of field shooting techniques.
- Compatible with Canon APS-C-format DSLRs, this wide-angle zoom provides a 17.5-32mm equivalent focal length and features a constant f/2.8 maximum aperture for consistent low-light performance throughout the zoom range.
- One P-MO hybrid aspherical element in the front group pairs with two glass-molded aspherical elements in the rear group to minimize distortions and correct aberrations. Additionally, three SD ultra-low dispersion elements are also incorporated within the lens design to further reduce chromatic aberrations for greater color accuracy and clarity.
- Multi-layer lens coatings reduce lens flare and ghosting for greater contrast and maintained color fidelity.
- A one-touch focus clutch mechanism permits seamless switching between autofocus and manual focusing positions, and the focusing ring features a moderate amount of torque for more fine-tuned control over the focusing position.
- An internal focusing mechanism maintains the overall lens form factor during operation.
- A nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a smooth out-of-focus quality, which benefits the use of shallow depth of field techniques.
|Item Weight||558 g|
|Product Dimensions||8.9 x 8.9 x 9.2 cm|
|Item model number||T01-DX1120N|
|Has Image Stabilization||No|
|Optical Zoom||1 X|
|Min Aperture||2.8 Inches|
|Min Focal Length||11|
|Speaker Diameter||82 Millimeters|
|Real Angle Of View||104 Degrees|
|Has Auto Focus||Yes|
|Includes Rechargable Battery||No|
|Delivery Time||3 To 5 Days|