Tokina AT-X11-20 F2.8 PRO DX For Nikon
Benefitting the usability, a one-touch focusing clutch permits quick switching between autofocus and manual focus modes, and an internal focusing design maintains the overall length of the lens during use. The medium-torque focusing ring further benefits precise handling by allowing for refined control when manually focusing. Additionally, this lens sees the incorporation of a nine-blade diaphragm, which contributes to a pleasing out-of-focus quality when employing shallow depth of field shooting techniques.
- Compatible with Nikon DX-format DSLRs, this wide-angle zoom provides a 16.5-30mm equivalent focal length and features a constant f/2.8 maximum aperture for consistent low-light performance throughout the zoom range.
- One P-MO hybrid aspherical element in the front group pairs with two glass-molded aspherical elements in the rear group to minimize distortions and correct aberrations. Additionally, three SD ultra-low dispersion elements are also incorporated within the lens design to further reduce chromatic aberrations for greater color accuracy and clarity.
- Multi-layer lens coatings reduce lens flare and ghosting for greater contrast and maintained color fidelity.
- A one-touch focus clutch mechanism permits seamless switching between autofocus and manual focusing positions, and the focusing ring features a moderate amount of torque for more fine-tuned control over the focusing position.
- An internal focusing mechanism maintains the overall lens form factor during operation.
- A nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a smooth out-of-focus quality, which benefits the use of shallow depth of field techniques.
|Focal Length||11 - 20mm
Comparable 35mm Focal Length: 16.5 - 30 mm
|Camera Mount Type||Nikon F|
|Format Compatibility||Nikon DX|
|Angle of View||104.34° - 72.42°|
|Minimum Focus Distance||11.02" (28 cm)|
|Maximum Reproduction Ratio||1:8.62|
|Filter Thread||Front:82 mm|
|Dimensions (DxL)||Approx. 3.50 x 3.62" (89 x 92 mm)|
|Weight||1.23 lb (560 g)|
|Delivery Time||3 To 5 Days|