Yongnuo RF-605N Wireless Flash Transceiver For Nikon
This RF-605-N Wireless Transceiver Kit from Yongnuo features two 16-channel, 2.4 GHz transceivers as well as a shutter release cable for remote triggering of Nikon cameras. Each transceiver has a male camera shoe on the bottom as well as a female hot shoe on top for triggering a camera or flash unit, a wireless range of 328' and sync speeds as short as 1/320 second. Additionally, each has a dual-function shutter release with half-press and full-press functions to wake and fire your device.
The transceivers can be placed in either single transmit or transceiver modes depending on your needs and can wake up flash units and cameras. Each has both 2.5mm and PC sync ports for using additional cameras or flashes. Each transceiver is powered by 2 separately purchased AAA batteries and comes with a shutter release.
- Supports unlimited flash triggers - just add as many as you need.
- Wireless range of up to 100 meters.
- Max sync speed - 1/320 second.
- RF-602 and RF-603 Communication Modes.
- 3 operation modes Transmitter - TX, Receiver - RX and Combined Transceiver - TRX mode.
- 6 Flash Groups with 16 channels – compatible with YN560-TX.
- Wireless Shutter Remote Function with half press and full press.
- LCD Screen Display and Fast Button Operation.
- Flash Wake up feature for Nikon cameras.
- Compatible with YN560-TX, YN560 IV Flash, YN-560 III Flash, RF-603 II, RF-603, RF-602.
- PC Sync Port.
|Frequency||FSK 2.4 GHz|
|Range||328' (100 m)|
|Modes||Flash or shutter release|
|Max Sync Speed||1/320 sec, depending on camera used|
|Ports||Shutter Release: 2.5 mm (half press/full press)
Studio Flash: PC sync
|Battery||2x AAA (3.0 V) batteries (not included) per trigger|
|Battery Life||Not specified by manufacturer|
|Dimensions||3.34 x 1.61 x 1.37" (85 x 41 x 35 mm)|
|Delivery Time||1 To 3 Days|
|Camera Type||Flash Trigger|